WordPress groups are a highly useful way to organize your posts. As categories and tags in WordPress may have different benefits for your blog. In WordPress you can add categories is a very simple way to go.
- Login to your WordPress website
- Go to the Admin Dashboard
- And then, go to Posts > Categories
- First Write the category name.
- Configure your slug(optional), otherwise it will be there by default.
- If you wish to make this category a subcategory, pick the parent’s previous category, otherwise leave it.
- Write down some category definition. (Optional)
- Finally, press On New Category to on.
- Eventually, effective addition of a new group.